brittanytodd5836

Please feed the BOOKWORM!

I am an absolute Book-o-holic. There is nothing better then getting swept into a great story till you can no longer differentiate your feelings from those flowing from the pages. I love living hundreds of lives thru my books. There is something so therapeutic about being able to "click off" and let my mind wander in the most amazing places. My love affair with books is unparalleled and now I have a blog to share my passion. BOOKWORMS UNITE! We were a dying breed that has made a ferocious comeback.

The Madness Project (The Madness Method, #1) - J. Leigh Bralick

I won this book in first reads giveaway but this has no affect on my feeling or thoughts. I have no completed this book so my rating is based on what I did read almost half. (45%)

I really couldn't get into this book despite my repeated attempts. The world building was mediocre up to what I read. I did find the charecters charming but I wasn't drawn to them as I normally am or should be. It just felt alittle flat. I hate doing this books but I'm going to set this aside and come back to it as maybe I am the one who isn't being fair. I guess well see.