brittanytodd5836

Please feed the BOOKWORM!

I am an absolute Book-o-holic. There is nothing better then getting swept into a great story till you can no longer differentiate your feelings from those flowing from the pages. I love living hundreds of lives thru my books. There is something so therapeutic about being able to "click off" and let my mind wander in the most amazing places. My love affair with books is unparalleled and now I have a blog to share my passion. BOOKWORMS UNITE! We were a dying breed that has made a ferocious comeback.

Reap - Christina Channelle I was given this book I ex change for an honest review.

I have to say it was definitely not what I expected. While this book had an emotionally charged ending I felt like sometimes I was simply reading to find out what happens next because it started off so vague. Not reading because I was actually into the story. "Mia" simply appears in some random house with strangers and can't speak and remember nothing. That could go slot of ways. I felt there was a lot of details that were there for extra fluff but they never made any sense, such as why the girls couldn't leave he house.The characters were a bit one dimensional for me. I did however enjoy the twist at the end . I truly felt the emotion of what was trying to be portrayed by the author and I cried Ike a baby. That's was the highlight for me. It was all over much to quickly and the ends weren't really all tied up. It was unusual. I also know that sometimes novellas don't allow a lot of room for elaboration. Oh well.