brittanytodd5836

Please feed the BOOKWORM!

I am an absolute Book-o-holic. There is nothing better then getting swept into a great story till you can no longer differentiate your feelings from those flowing from the pages. I love living hundreds of lives thru my books. There is something so therapeutic about being able to "click off" and let my mind wander in the most amazing places. My love affair with books is unparalleled and now I have a blog to share my passion. BOOKWORMS UNITE! We were a dying breed that has made a ferocious comeback.

Splintered - A.G. Howard Ok so first of all I'm hopelessly in love with the story of Alice, whether is was the original storybook or Disney movie makes no difference. They are all frabjous to me!. This story was absolutely perfect. It was so clever. I loved the way there was a darker spin on things . The writing style was great and the story had a very nice flow to it. Oh and Morpheus...he definetly my type of....moth? Anyway I can not wait for the sequel. This rarely makes any of my reviews because u shouldn't judge a book by its cover but the cover is absolutely gorgeous!! Please please read this book I guarantee with the twist of turns of the deviously delicious man haunting Alyssa's dreams and the colorful cast of characters that inhabit Under land ( some you know some you couldn't dream of) you'll be in for a ride you won't soon forget.