brittanytodd5836

Please feed the BOOKWORM!

I am an absolute Book-o-holic. There is nothing better then getting swept into a great story till you can no longer differentiate your feelings from those flowing from the pages. I love living hundreds of lives thru my books. There is something so therapeutic about being able to "click off" and let my mind wander in the most amazing places. My love affair with books is unparalleled and now I have a blog to share my passion. BOOKWORMS UNITE! We were a dying breed that has made a ferocious comeback.

A Radiant Sky  - Jocelyn Davies I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was well written and since is is the last of the trilogy I have become so enamored with the characters. I thought that this was the perfect ending for the story. I think that the unlying theme speaks of how nothing is completely light or dark just like some of our charecters. Skye well well developed and grew into her role throughout the series. She was a great lead as she didn't piss me off like some save me save me charecters seem to do. I do wish that Asher made more of an appearance but hey it was still a great ending to a series I really enjoyed. I loved the fact that Skye wasn't completely driven by her feeling for Asher and she forges her own path. Things did seem slightly predictable but that happens often in NA genre and it didn't take away from the story. Such a good series.