brittanytodd5836

Please feed the BOOKWORM!

I am an absolute Book-o-holic. There is nothing better then getting swept into a great story till you can no longer differentiate your feelings from those flowing from the pages. I love living hundreds of lives thru my books. There is something so therapeutic about being able to "click off" and let my mind wander in the most amazing places. My love affair with books is unparalleled and now I have a blog to share my passion. BOOKWORMS UNITE! We were a dying breed that has made a ferocious comeback.

Waterborn - Kimberly   James I was giving his book in exchange for an honest review by the author. This is no way shape or form affected my opinion.

My patience with books is very thin and if I'm not into it I have a hard time continuing, with that being said this book had me hooked ( no pun intended) right out the gate. I have never read anything like this story in the heavily saturated YA genre I cling to. It was a breathe of fresh air or should I say a fresh water?

The main protagonist Caris (awesome name) has always felt different and she has so many reasons to. Well I don't think this will spoil anyones day considering the title of the book but she is known as a breather, a race of beings that can breathe underwater. It is a story of finding yourself and were you feel you belong, and of course what would be complete without a lust-worthy man involved. I know this sounds typical but I felt this book was anything but. I am usually good at telling what will happen next and my favorite thing was I couldn't tell anything with this story. I was constantly intrigued. If you need a break from the witch,wizard,fae, theme this is "the perfect catch" of a book. Please excuse my puns but it was just to easy.