brittanytodd5836

Please feed the BOOKWORM!

I am an absolute Book-o-holic. There is nothing better then getting swept into a great story till you can no longer differentiate your feelings from those flowing from the pages. I love living hundreds of lives thru my books. There is something so therapeutic about being able to "click off" and let my mind wander in the most amazing places. My love affair with books is unparalleled and now I have a blog to share my passion. BOOKWORMS UNITE! We were a dying breed that has made a ferocious comeback.

Goddess - Josephine Angelini Oh my goodness. This series Starcrossed, dreamless,and goddess are one of my new favorites. It is right up there with Hunger Games and my beloved Mortal Instruments. Yes people. It's that good!! I can always tell when a book is amazing when I have trouble moving on after the series is over. This book had the perfect blend of love, internal struggle and awesome gods and goddesses. I was hooked from about 30 pages in. Helen our main character is not only a bad ass but she's smart and thinks things thru and figures them out with the help of the Delos family and her best friends as well. My love for the charecters only made this book all the more enjoyable and it was truly a pleasure reading. I know I will return to this series again and again cause there is so much going on I'm sure I missed something along the way... And I honestly can't wait!