brittanytodd5836

Please feed the BOOKWORM!

I am an absolute Book-o-holic. There is nothing better then getting swept into a great story till you can no longer differentiate your feelings from those flowing from the pages. I love living hundreds of lives thru my books. There is something so therapeutic about being able to "click off" and let my mind wander in the most amazing places. My love affair with books is unparalleled and now I have a blog to share my passion. BOOKWORMS UNITE! We were a dying breed that has made a ferocious comeback.

Broken Road - Elizabeth Yu-Gesualdi I didn't know what to expect when I read the teaser from this book but after about 30 pages your in deep!! I've never been more emotionally invested in reading in my life. The authors word play was new and captivating while her rich characters felt extremely real. The struggle they all went thru mirrors life like nothing I've ever read. This book is a strait heart warmer and if your looking for a great feel good read. Look no further. This book has everything u could want. The best part is this is her debut!!Can not WAIT to see what she comes out with next!