brittanytodd5836

Please feed the BOOKWORM!

I am an absolute Book-o-holic. There is nothing better then getting swept into a great story till you can no longer differentiate your feelings from those flowing from the pages. I love living hundreds of lives thru my books. There is something so therapeutic about being able to "click off" and let my mind wander in the most amazing places. My love affair with books is unparalleled and now I have a blog to share my passion. BOOKWORMS UNITE! We were a dying breed that has made a ferocious comeback.

The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey I did enjoy this book.... However at times I felt really lost and wasn't sure what the heck he was talking about. I'm not an uneducated person and I am an avid reader but this just felt alittle all over the place for me. It was a very interesting story line but the some of the characters fell short and it took waaayyyyy to long to hook me. I know everyone is raving about this book so I'm sorry but don't really see what the fuss is about. I feel like it could have been so much better.