brittanytodd5836

Please feed the BOOKWORM!

I am an absolute Book-o-holic. There is nothing better then getting swept into a great story till you can no longer differentiate your feelings from those flowing from the pages. I love living hundreds of lives thru my books. There is something so therapeutic about being able to "click off" and let my mind wander in the most amazing places. My love affair with books is unparalleled and now I have a blog to share my passion. BOOKWORMS UNITE! We were a dying breed that has made a ferocious comeback.

Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #1)

Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #1) - Amelia Hutchins Whoa. This book was crazy. I loved it. I was not at all into the whole fifty shades movement. This book had the perfect amount of raw dirtiness just to make it interesting. The story line was enough to carry my attention without all the naughty bits. I read another book about sexy fae and was so disgusted I couldn't finish it. This one you could easily skip certain parts if that's not your thing or your of the younger variety of persons. This was nicely balanced and had some crazy plot twists that were amazing! Onto the sequel!